Saturday, July 5, 2014

Date with Kylie, Maddie, and Jeffrey

Simon and I wanted to take our nieces and nephew out while everyone was in town. We left the babies, but took everyone who was old enough (Kylie, Maddie, and Jeffrey). We went to Build-A-Bear first where Maddie and Jeffrey got to pick an animal (I got one for Kylie 2 years ago). They got to help stuff it and put a heart in it. Jeffrey opted for a spiderman bear and Maddie a my little pony.

Us before leaving

Us again

Maddie with her pony

Jeffrey helping to stuff it

Putting the heart in

Maddie helping stuff

Rubbing the heart before putting it in

Since Kylie already had one, I took her next door to the Disney store and let her pick out something there. She picked out a little cat from Aristocats (Marie). After the mall we went to McDonald's for some lunch.
Maddie was mad because she got a boo boo before we got to Mickey D's

Cuties

Simon and I

After McDonald's we went to the Provo Beach Resort to let them play in the big play area. We were there for a little while and then went home. We had a great time and wish we were all together more often.


I look a little crazy




Slide time

Our little rock climber



They wanted to wear their socks with their flip flops


Batman and Robin

The kids with their loot

Tonight we went to my Uncle Alan's house for dinner. He made us all fajitas. The babies were so cute I had to share:
Eve and Brielle are going to be best friends one day

Happy baby


Happiest baby I know

2 comments:

  1. I just died. My nieces and nephew are the absolute best. And you guys are an awesome aunt & uncle! They're lucky to have y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spoiling the children as usual. Haha. I love that Maddie and Kylie wanted to wear their flip flops with socks. Haha. So awesome.

    ReplyDelete