Thursday, July 3, 2014

Biking and Shopping

 A lot of the people I work with at Qualtrics are really into cycling. So I was starting to get the itch to go biking myself, but I don't own a bike and neither does Simon. It happened to come up in conversation one day with my sister Katelyn and she told me my sister Kira and brother-in-law Jeff had nice bikes they never used. I talked to Kira to see if we could borrow them last Saturday morning and Simon and I have been 3x since. I love it. I really want to get into it (not in a crazy hard core way) and use it to help stay active. This past Saturday we went again, but the last two times we have gone Simon's tire has gone flat. Ha. He ended up running while I rode. Here are some picts:




One of the friends we met along the way


I love Utah mountains

After the ride/run

Where we hid Simon's bike with a flat tire until we were done



We also went shopping at the outlets in Lehi because Simon has to wear business casual at his job and doesn't really have a whole lot. I needed a pair of sunglasses so I got those and we bought Simon two pairs of pants and some shirts. It was a nice and relaxing day and evening.

My new shades

Simon's new clothes... the green pants were only $10 at Gap Outlet

No comments:

Post a Comment