Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Chillaxing with the Goddard Family

This past Saturday we went to dinner at my old boss' house. It is the first time we have all hung out since being back from England. I missed them! They are like family to me. My good friend Carmen was also in town between Oxford and a project in Nicaragua. My sister Kira and her husband Jeff came too with Eve and Jeffrey. We ate hot dogs, home made ice cream, and talked over the fire pit. It was a lovely evening. I always love hanging out with good friends.

The Goddard's had a bounce house in their shed... Jeffrey loved it!


Eve wasn't so sure about it

Tala trying to get it all set up

Mama and Eve on the trampoline

They decided to do an ice challenge... whoever could keep their hand in the longest

Jeff won by a long shot

Cutie

Some of my favorite girls... Bri, Tala, Mailee, and Shea

Simon and Guy

Me, Kim, and Carmen- love these ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment