Saturday, July 5, 2014

4th of July Part 1: Hot Air Balloons

I love Provo. I know a lot of people talk smack about it, but I have lived here for almost ten years and there are a lot of gems it has to offer. I wouldn't trade my time I have lived here for anything. They always have great activities to celebrate the 4th of July (which is my favorite holiday). I am grateful to live in a wonderful city and a beautiful country. I am especially grateful for everyone who has sacrificed to make this country free and safe. 

On Friday morning we went to the hot air balloon fest in Provo. They do this every year on the 4th and I love it. Here are some pictures from the morning:






Cutie Maddie

Beautiful Kylie

Mom, Maddie, Phoebe, and Kylie

All the peeps who came

Me and the girls

America

Snaggletooth Redneck Phoebe :)

Fun with dad

yummy!

Me and Mads

Phoebe and Mama

Sleeping because 6:30am was too early

My cute little English crumpet

Selfie

Precious

Love this sassy pants

Beautiful Provo

No comments:

Post a Comment