Tuesday, September 8, 2015

S'mores Part 1 and 2

The morning after the sleepover we had breakfast. Cinnamon rolls, eggs, sausage, and fruit. Yum yum. The whole family was together at mom and dad's. That night Simon and I also made everyone dinner and then we did s'mores in mom and dad's backyard. I loved it.

The babies... B and Eve

Cuties

The fam

S'mores! Kylie, Kyle, Phoebe, Mads, and Jeffrey... w/ Rach in the back

Simon

The fam

Chocolate!

Perfect s'more... Rach and Simon cook them perfectly and I eat them

Mads loved them

Roasting away

On Labor Day Weekend we decided to do another s'mores night because Kate and Dalt didn't get to come to the other one. I love having so much family around and especially love that my parents moved down to Utah! It has been so fun.

Simon and Jeffrey 

Jeffrey roasting away

Yum yum

Kate and Dalt

Dad, Ki, Jeffrey, and Jeff

Me and Jeffrey... the flash was really bright

No comments:

Post a Comment