Thursday, June 5, 2014

Random Catch Up

So I haven't had internet in my apartment since I moved in. We are getting Google Fiber, but because it is free and everyone needs it installed, it takes forever for them to come out. It will be 3 weeks with out internet by the time we get it. It hasn't been too bad, just slightly annoying. I come to my sister Katelyn's whenever I need it (well and to see the baby!).

This is just a random catch up post. This past Sunday was my good friend Jessica's birthday. We went out to dinner with a group of her friends on Saturday night. Then we played Nertz at her house. It was a really fun evening and I am grateful she is a part of my life. I was her visiting teacher in a singles ward a few years ago, then we became roommates, and have been friends ever sense. We have been on adventures together and she is a great listener. We both want to go to NYC, so we are hoping to plan a girl's trip sometime in the near future!

Nertz fun

Nik, Jess, and I

The ladies (minus Anjilee because she left)

I have also been trying to put all our Europe papers into a binder. I started this past week and have made it through the first month. 
September... Our trip to Liverpool and Beatles Tour!

All the stuff to organize

On Saturday after dinner and before going to play Nertz, Nikki and I went to the shoe store because I wanted some black sandals... well we both bought gold adult gellies instead. They are amazing and so comfortable!

I love them!

In other news my Grandma Irma passed away on Tuesday and her funeral will be Saturday in Boise. My bosses are awesome and are giving me a free day off where I don't have to use PTO. Family is really important to both of them, so it makes it nice to work for them. I will write more about her and the funeral afterwards.

Simon also comes home on Saturday! I am so excited. Except I will be in Boise so I won't be able to see him until Sunday evening. It's ok, it's only one additional day. He has officially completed his undergrad degree and I couldn't be more proud. 

Anyway, that is all the current news. More to come over the weekend.

1 comment: