Sunday, February 1, 2015

Thanksgiving Weekend

Wow. It has been forever since I last blogged. I still need to download the rest of the pictures from our trip San Francisco, but that will be for another day. For Thanksgiving Simon and I headed down to Cedar to spend some time with his family. All of his siblings were there except for Melissa who is on her mission. I left on Friday and flew to Boise because my whole family was there for the weekend and Simon stayed in Cedar. Here are some pictures from the fun filled weekend.

The delicious bird

Alex and Adeline with their cousins

Simon and Kevin relaxing after eating

David fell asleep

Kylie and Maddie at the new mall by my parent's house

They do a light show done to Christmas music, it was a lot of fun

Jeffrey and Rach

The girls, Ki, and Beck

Kylie and Mads

Baby Eve

Getting my parent's Christmas tree... Becky and her girls, Phoebe, Ky, and Mads

The McDonalds

Ma and Pa Morty

The Purnells

Phoebe

Looking at the bunny rabbits 

Waiting patiently for homemade pizza

Beck and Ki making pizza

Cuties!

Mom and her ornaments

Crazy grandpappy gopher

1 comment: