Monday, September 22, 2014

Simon's Birthday Celebrations: Day 3

Ok the last post about Simon's birthday... I promise :). Yesterday we had my family that lives near here over for dinner along with some friends. It was a salad party... so everyone brought a salad of some kind. I also made rolls and we had pumpkin pie for dessert.

Simon told me before everyone got there that he didn't want people to sing him Happy Birthday... so I said ok... we will chant instead! I wish we had gotten it on video, it was so fun and way worse then being sung to.

Here are a few photos:

The salad spread... I made a chicken caesar

Simon's birthday pie from Costco

Jeffrey

L to R: Carson, Nikki, Jeff, and Kira (being a freak in the photo as always)

L to R: Liz, Bryan, Kate, Dalt, Simon, and Baby Eve

He blew out the candles before Dalt had a chance to get a good picture... the chant!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun. I wish I could have been there to join in the chanting. Haha. I'll be bringing a gift for Simon when we come down this weekend. Continuous celebration! Haha.

    ReplyDelete